Assistant Business Manager
Apply for this position today!
WNA Engineering is a multi-faceted engineering design firm in which holds pride with our motto:
Partnerships by Design
As we grow, we embrace our roots by embodying the beginnings of our company culture, creating and thriving in a relaxed environment where the team works together to deliver the top priority for our clients – to take their project needs and create a sustainable and energy-efficient solution to its design.
We are looking for you to join our team as an Assistant Business Manager.
- Maintain WNA equipment and asset inventory.
- Mail retrieval, review, and distribution
- Preliminary review of employee expense reports including mileage verification, receipt documentation, etc.
- Office Supplies- tracking stock, best pricing, and orders. Coordinate between offices.
- Office space – Order Furniture, coordinate location of employees, assist in space planning.
- Software – Maintain Licenses and obtain best pricing, order new for new employees.
- Professional Licensing – Coordinate CEU requirements and maintain records for all Professional Engineers.
- Backup support for our Accountant, HR Coordinator and Business Manager: Payroll, Invoicing, 401K management.
- Additional duties as required.
- Associate degree or Certification in Business Management or associated specialties
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with clients, team members, contractors, and vendors.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products.
Progress your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.