Assistant Business Manager
As we grow, we embrace our roots by embodying the beginnings of our company culture, creating, and thriving in a relaxed environment where our team works together to provide a personalized experience and solution to meet and exceed our clients’ needs. We are proud to follow our motto:
“Partnerships by Design”
Pittsburgh Business Times has awarded us Best Places to Work four years in a row and Fast 50 five years in a row and we are looking for you to join our team! The Assistant Business Manager is a crucial role to our daily business function needs. The Assistant Business Manager will support the Business Manager.
Assistant Business Manager Priorities:
- Support the business manager in all areas of the Accounts Receivable function.
- Preliminary review of employee expense reports
- Create billing documents and mailing labels.
- Scan bills and checks.
- Assist with payment collections.
- Prepare itemized statements, bills, invoices, and record amounts due.
- Mail retrieval, review, and distribution
- Audit and update client contact information.
- Client support services include answering phones and contacting clients to obtain or relay information.
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with all clients.
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as scheduling appointments or ordering supplies.
- Maintain electronic and paper file management systems.
- Operate office equipment, including copying, calculating, or checking machines.
- Other ad hoc duties, as required
What You Need:
- At least one (1) year of accounting and accounts receivable experience
- Proficient in accounting, CRM, or project management software
- Preferred: an associate degree or certification in business management or related
- Excellent active listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Communicate effectively and professionally with clients, team members, contractors, and vendors.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products
Progress your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow, and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
WNA Engineering is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.