As we grow, we embrace our roots by embodying the beginnings of our company culture, creating, and thriving in a relaxed environment where the team works together to provide a personalized experience and solution to meet and exceed our clients’ needs.
Pittsburgh Business Times has awarded us Best Places to Work four years in a row and Fast 50 five years in a row and we are looking for you to join our team!
- Serve as CAD & BIM Manager for WNA Engineering departments to provide support and resources on all project CAD workflows and BIM standards
- Manage Drafting Team to fulfill project needs by assigning drafting and setup work
- Reviews, updates, and manages internal drafting processes and updates existing SOPs
- Work with management to increase drafting and design efficiencies
- Develop and manage WNA’s CAD design standards
- Aide in managing software licenses including overseeing software installation, hotfixes, and updates
- Research and manage the implementation of CAD & BIM supporting and related software
- Work with HR for posting drafting positions and conducting interviews
- Provide internal CAD & BIM training
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Associates or Technical degree in Computer Aided Drafting
- Minimum one (1) year of management experience
- Proficiency in current versions of AutoCAD, Revit, and BIM 360 Software
- Understanding of Building Construction, Architectural Components, and Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Fire Protection
- Six (6) years of experience working in a drafting department – Preferred
- Four (4) years of management experience – Preferred
- Progress your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow, and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.