Apply for this position today!
WNA Engineering is a multi-faceted engineering design firm in which holds pride with our motto:
Partnerships by Design
As we grow, we embrace our roots by embodying the beginnings of our company culture, creating and thriving in a relaxed environment where the team works together to deliver the top priority for our clients – to take their project needs and create a sustainable and energy-efficient solution to its design.
Pittsburgh Business Times has awarded us Best Places to Work four years in a row and Fast 50 five years in a row and we are looking for you to join our team! As our Marketing Coordinator, you will get to work on a diverse level of projects with a team to ensure project success and client satisfaction.
We are looking for you to join our team! As our Marketing Manager, you will showcase WNA’s projects and abilities to support our current clients and attract new clientele.
- Research trends to identify demand for our firm’s services, connect with potential customers, and support lead-generation efforts.
- Organize and help prepare responses for proposals, including presentations, qualifications, and additional supporting marketing material.
- Prepare and manage market sector proposal standards.
- Further develop and manage website and social media content while building brand awareness.
- Further develop and manage all marketing and corporate identity materials.
- Manage marketing assistants.
- Assist in developing, maintaining, and analyzing marketing budgets and expenditures.
- Assist in developing and executing WNA’s marketing strategy.
- Effectively communicate marketing strategies and updates to staff, including managers and partners.
- Coordinate project photography and in-house photography.
- Participate in networking events, leadership events, industry events, and tradeshows.
- Manage client database/software updates.
Ideal candidate must have the following skills:
- 5 years of experience in the marketing/business development field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Experience managing a marketing team, marketing campaigns, and various social media accounts.
- Ability to adapt marketing to changes within the industry.
- Strong writing and proofreading skills with attention to detail in all work.
- Ability to manage shifting priorities and prioritize tasks to effectively meet all deadlines.
- Highly creative, forward-thinking, organized, and a team player.
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365 Suite, Adobe Suite, and CRM Software is a plus.
- A firm grasp of various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social media and digital marketing.
- Understanding of the Architectural/Engineering/Construction industry terminology and delivery methods.
- Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM) is a plus.
Proposal and Presentations:
- PM for the coordination, writing, editing, and production of statements of qualifications, proposals, presentations, project descriptions, and other marketing collateral.
- Coordinates, writes, edits/tailors, and performs research for non-technical proposal sections.
- Solicits and coordinates information from professionals, sub-consultants, and other team members for inclusion in proposal and presentation materials.
Messaging & Strategy:
- Analyze and interpret practice portfolios and associated market expertise along with key trends and drivers that impact the market and translate them into actionable marketing content and win strategies.
- Serves as the key marketing liaison to partner(s).
- Participates in brand building including the development of key market-level messaging.
- Grows brand awareness by attending appropriate networking events and programs.
- Assists in capture planning research.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on, advocate, and actively follow marketing and brand guidelines and procedures.
Information & Administration:
- Maintains firm-wide database with employee, project, and proposal information on an ongoing basis.
- Gathers, formats, and maintains accurate, up-to-date firm marketing information including staff bios, project descriptions and statistics, and other information for marketing purposes.
Progress your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.