As we continue to grow, we embrace our roots by embodying the beginnings of our company culture, creating, and thriving in a relaxed environment where the team works together to deliver the top priority for our clients – to take their project needs and create a sustainable and energy-efficient solution to its design.
Pittsburgh Business Times awarded us Best Places to Work and Fast 50 and we are looking for you to join our team! As our Project Manager, you will get to manage and design a diverse level of projects with a team to ensure project success and client satisfaction.
At WNA, we know that when it comes to a world that’s energy efficient, more connected, and more sustainable, engineering solutions are the essential thread linking it all together.
Project Manager Priorities:
- Schedule project kick-off with Principal in charge.
- Provide Weekly updates to Principal in charge.
- Communicate with internal team on a regular basis.
- Manage time placed on phases and change orders.
- Follow-up with Architect / Client during construction.
- Create/strengthen current relationships with clients and external teams.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Reviews and understands proposal and project scope.
- Verifies Project Engineer at start of project.
- Ensures WNA Standards and/or Client Standards are followed.
- Manages clients, expectations, and deliverables.
- Manages project coordination, meetings, schedules, and deadlines.
- Manages budgets, hours, and project invoicing.
- Oversees quality check and assurance reviews and deadlines.
- Manages all construction administration.
- Coordinates changes with entire project team.
- Manages and completes all closeout documents.
- Communicates weekly with all project stakeholders, including the Principal in charge, Operations Manager and Project Team.
- Coordinates all internal resources.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Required Education: Associate degree
- Preferred Education: BS degree in Engineering, Construction, Architecture, or related field.
- Preferred Certifications or Registrations: PMP or Equal
- Proficiency in: Microsoft Office 365 and Project Management software
- Experience and ability to lead and manage assigned teams, external consultants and cross-discipline coordination.
- Excellent communication skills to understand the Client’s, cross-disciplines, and team’s needs.
Progress your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
WNA Engineering is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.