Fire Protection Engineer - PE
Apply for this position today!
WNA Engineering is a multi-faceted engineering design firm in which hold pride with our motto:
Partnerships by Design
As we grow, we embrace our roots by embodying the beginnings of our company culture, creating and thriving in a relaxed environment where the team works together to deliver the top priority for our clients – to take their project needs and create a sustainable and energy-efficient solution to its design.
Pittsburgh Business Times has awarded us Best Places to Work three years in a row and Fast 50 four years in a row and we are looking for you to join our team! As our 3D Laser Scanning/Survey Technician, you will get to manage a diverse level of projects with a team to ensure project success and client satisfaction.
At WNA, we know that when it comes to a world that’s energy-efficient, more connected, and more sustainable, engineering solutions are an important thread linking it all together.
- Serve as surveyor for projects.
- Travel up to approximately 80% of the time to project sites. Travel is paid for by company.
- Coordinate travel arrangements with team manager and administrators.
- Utilize electronic point cloud scanners and cameras onsite to provide a 3D point cloud.
- Review building dimensions, HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing equipment onsite and complete standard forms to organize survey information.
- Process survey information and assist in providing information back to client.
- Provide assistance to the CAD and BIM team when not surveying or processing information.
- Participate in team meetings and design roundtables to improve internal processes.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Experience in construction industry is a plus.
- Familiarity with HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Protection Systems a plus. We are willing to train for this position.
- Proficiency with Revit and AutoCAD.
- Ability to manage and organize multiple surveys and travel arrangements.
Progress your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire