Human Resource Coordinator
Apply for this position today!
WNA Engineering is a multi-faceted engineering design firm in which holds pride with our motto:
Partnerships by Design
As we grow, we embrace our roots by embodying the beginnings of our company culture, creating and thriving in a relaxed environment where the team works together to deliver the top priority for our clients – to take their project needs and create a sustainable and energy-efficient solution to its design.
We are looking for you to join our team as a Human Resources Coordinator.
- Create, review, and/or revise company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate PTO requests and usage in spreadsheets and software.
- Coordinate with 3rd party HR companies for best practices and labor law compliance.
- Manage employee onboarding process including, but not limited to coordination of furniture, equipment, IT, licensing, new hire paperwork, first day tour and sit down, etc.
- Assist Business Manager with employee insurance coordination, audits, and yearly census.
- Participate in interviews and employee reviews.
- Review of employee yearly goals.
- Manage unemployment and employment verification requests.
- Run general time reports weekly.
- Review timesheets weekly for anomalies.
- Manage compensation reports.
- Manage, update, and/or revise employee manual.
- Participate in recruiting events.
- Aide in managing employee relations.
- Aide in handling disciplinary needs.
- Support training programs and employee development.
- Associate degree or Certification in Human Resources or associated specialties
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with clients, team members, contractors, and vendors.
- Familiar with labor laws and compliance of them.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products.
Progress your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.