Apply for this position today!
WNA is seeking a Plumbing Designer to join our team!
WNA Engineering, noticed as one of the Best Places to Work for 3 years in a row by Pittsburgh Business Times, is a multi-faceted engineering design firm. We are proud to follow our motto: Partnerships by Design
As we grow, we embrace our roots by embodying the beginnings of our company culture by creating and thriving in a relaxed and collaborative environment. The WNA Engineering team listens to our clients’ project needs to create and design sustainable and energy-efficient solutions.
- Two to Three years of experience designing plumbing systems.
- Experience designing waste and vent, domestic hot and cold water, storm water, gas services for commercial, institutional, and residential buildings.
- Experience working with Water Authorities, Sewer Authorities and Local Municipalities.
- Strong knowledge of building and energy codes.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Efficient and knowledgeable in the use of AutoCAD and Revit 2018 or newer.
- Design Plumbing systems on a variety of projects under the supervision of the Senior Project Engineers and Firm Principals.
- Directly interface with clients?
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Prepare technical reports/specifications.
- Experience in Fire Protection Design a plus, but not required.
Our company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, paid time off, 401K plan. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer